CML Group is a leading provider of Printed Circuit Boards. We develop tailor-made sourcing concepts for our customers worldwide creating strong partnerships and reliable connections. Our company is expanding its product portfolio into custom made products. This creates the need for an Application Engineer to provide technical support to our existing sales team and customer base.
Full-time job (Karlsruhe or other German location)
- Analysis of incoming technical data and handling of engineering questions
- Technical consultation of customers (incl. new customer specifications and discuss with relevant technical and quality teams worldwide)
- Support and consultation for new projects
- Lead and/or participate in local, cross-location / global cross-department projects of various scale
- Develop and provide function-related trainings to existing and new staff in order to transfer and optimize know-how
- Provide technical solutions
- Highly technical orientated person with a commercial flare.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and eager to grow in a dynamic organization.
- Technical understanding in battery power solutions and technologies for Rechargeable and Primary cells and Battery Packs.
- Technical affinity or mechanical background to be able to discuss and manage products like connectors, cable assemblies and keypad touch panels.
- Written and spoken English and German, any other European language would be a major advantage.