CML Group is a leading provider of Printed Circuit Boards. We develop tailor-made sourcing concepts for our customers worldwide creating strong partnerships and reliable connections.
- Execute all procedures related to purchase order administration with all necessary documents, incl. data check upon order receiving, PO placement, release and follow-up
- Maintain and update all relevant PO data (e.g. CDDs) in ERP in an accurate and timely manner
- Monitor and follow-up on order status to ensure on-time, correct and in-full shipment
- Seek relevant data (e.g. WIP/ schedule report) from supplier on routine basis to feed systematic order tracking system
- Conduct all activities related to claim handling relevant for order management
- Monitor supplier fill-rates and manage agreed capacities pro-actively according to set strategy
- Support the tracking, filing and reporting of all order related KPIs for respective supplier
- Convey impacting and repeating factory issues to supplier management on a periodic basis
- Manage price re-negotiations for running projects with respective suppliers when appropriate
- Able to work effectively under time pressure and deadline driven within a fast-paced, dynamic and customer-oriented environment
- Superior in organization and priority setting, accurate with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills to assess and manage complex situations Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to persuade and influence business partners and peers in critical situations to obtain consensus
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with a pro-active, self-motivated, diligent and responsible manner
- Excellent command in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications, ERP system experience.
- Professional education in technical or related field
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in PCB related business environment
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your application to email@example.com. For any inquiries, please contact Ms. Grace Feng. For more information visit www.cml-globalsolutions.com