CML Group is a leading provider of Printed Circuit Boards. We develop tailor-made sourcing concepts for our customers worldwide creating strong partnerships and reliable connections.
Full-time job in our Hong Kong office
- Responsible for full range of order management operations and activities, incl. handle all necessary documents and maintain all relevant data in ERP.
- Process New Product Integration, Engineering Change Notice & transfer order in ERP once “Check for order” has been done by Account Executive
- Responsible and follow-up all demand signals orders & agreement
- Take physical inventory of consignment stock
- Monitoring order booking performance for assigned customers and closely work with customer to get an update forecast & share to suppliers if required
- Analyse and compare the forecast & actual order booking of assigned customers to identify large deviation from the agreement and share to Sales for follow up action
- Monitor supplier performances in terms of order processing and highlight deviations to related department
- Analyse stock value in ERP, identify critical items such as slow movers and expiring shelf life
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to persuade and influence business partners and peers in critical situations to obtain consensus
- Able to work independently with a pro-active, self-motivated, diligent and responsible manner
- Superior in organization and priority setting, accurate with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively work with people at all levels in a multi-disciplinary and multicultural environment
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and local language
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications, ERP system experience
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any inquiries, please contact Ms. Grace Feng. For more information visit www.cml-globalsolutions.com