CML Group is a leading provider of Printed Circuit Boards. We develop tailor-made sourcing concepts for our customers worldwide creating strong partnerships and reliable connections.
- Define a technological capability and material checklist to determine the technical competence of our present supplier base and maintain it on a quarterly basis
- Provide guidance to Sourcing Team for non-standard projects or requirements during quotation and NPI.
- Provide support to quality teams in case of critical claims caused by technical problems.
- Offer technical support to our business partners, seek for cost effective solutions.
- Develop new technologies for CML in close cooperation with our supplier base. Integrate those new technologies into our general capability and communicate to internal teams.
- Organize knowledge transfer to technical teams by developing adequate training program.
- Support strategy department to determine possible interactions between supplier roadmap development and new market segments or new technological requirements.
- Support supplier development by evaluating the technical capability of potential new suppliers.
- Deep knowledge of PCB technologies and their manufacturing processes, incl. market context, impacts of various board configurations, layout and construction.
- Extensive knowledge of engineering applications, reliability testing methods and CAM software (e.g. Integr8tor, UCAM, CAM350).
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills to assess and manage complex situations.
- Able to work independently with a pro-active, self-motivated, diligent and responsible manner.
- Able to generate creative and innovative ideas, take advantage of opportunities and flexible to changes.
- Competent in all MS Office applications.
- Excellent command in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Master degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 10 years work experience in the front-end engineering within a PCB environment.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your application to email@example.com. For any inquiries, please contact Ms. Flora Tong. For more information visit www.cml-globalsolutions.com