CML Group is a leading provider of Printed Circuit Boards. We develop tailor-made sourcing concepts for our customers worldwide creating strong partnerships and reliable connections.
- Check all technical and commercial documents linked to concerned claim incident and complete – where appropriate – and transfer respective claim message from customer to related factory.
- Coordinate and follow-up on defect analysis with factory and review improvement action effectiveness.
- Ensure on-time provision, correctness and effectiveness of 8D-reports prepared by factory to customers.
- File accurate and complete claim reporting and documentation in respective sCML system.
- Prepare and participate in customer incident audits at factories
- Handle of all claim related cost according to set time-lines
- Review and maintain ISR such as PPAP, VDA and related
- Update and maintain EMS (ROHS, Reach, IMDS)
- Optimize and improve report validation skills, ensure quality to meet the requirements of customer
- Monitor and track the status of PPAP, VDA and outgoing report, to ensure the reports delivering to customer on time.
- Good knowledge on PCB audit failure analyze & quality improving management.
- Strong knowledge of rigid PCBs including the manufacturing process
- Knowledge of quality tools (SPC, FMEA, APQP, PPAP, ISO, VDA, PDCA etc.)
- Able to work effectively under time pressure and deadline driven within a customer-oriented environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to assess and manage complex situations
- Proficient in all MS Office applications
- Excellent command in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Available for overtime work when needed and potentially frequent travels based on work load and situation
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any inquiries, please contact Ms. Grace Feng. For more information visit www.cml-globalsolutions.com