CML Group is a leading provider of Printed Circuit Boards. We develop tailor-made sourcing concepts for our customers worldwide creating strong partnerships and reliable connections.
- Check incoming customer Gerber data and perform feasibility check for orders (FC3, according to check list)
- Read in Gerber data manually and with Intergr8tor to ensure that data is readable by CML used system
- Support QuC team in EQs (production ability, reliability and traceability)
- Support CQA team in handling customer claims
- Review new customer specifications and discuss with relevant CML technical and quality teams worldwide
- Work with respective suppliers to receive product reports (for NPD/ECN orders) in time
- Lead or participate in local, cross-location/ global Sourcing- and cross-department projects of various scale
- Facilitate communication, alignment and processes optimization across departments and locations
- Develop and provide technical trainings to existing and new staff in order to transfer and optimize Sourcing know-how
- Support the set-up, implementation and control of KPIs and operational targets within Sourcing
- Profound knowledge of rigid PCBs and other high technologies such as flex/ flex-rigid/ HDI/ IMS PCB, including the manufacturing process
- Familiar with International standards such as IPC, TS16949, VDA etc.
- Able to work effectively under time pressure and deadline driven within a fast-paced, dynamic and customer-oriented environment
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office, AutoCAD, UCAM is a must
- Excellent command in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- University degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in PCB manufacturing, preferred quality background
- Solid experience in MI &EQ preparation is an advantage
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your application to email@example.com. For any inquiries, please contact Ms. Grace Feng. For more information visit www.cml-globalsolutions.com